In 2017, as part of NICEIC and ELECSA’s commitment to continuously improve the services on offer to their registered contractors a brand new insurance solution from NICEIC and ELECSA Insurance Services was developed.
This new service is powered by SME Insurance Services, trading as NICEIC and ELECSA Insurance Services and designed to provide you with high quality, affordable, and flexible contractors insurance.
Insurance Designed for you
There are so many reasons to love your new insurance solution from NICEIC and ELECSA Insurance Services. Here are just a few of the highlights and enhancements:
- You’re in safe hands. We are part of Marsh – a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We use our size, experience, and expertise to negotiate with insurers the best possible cover and price we can, for the benefit of our customers.
- You can now buy online in minutes, or if you need advice we’re here to help over the phone.
- NICEIC and ELECSA registered electrical contractors get a 10% discount when purchasing their contractors insurance with us.
- Standard limit of professional indemnity increased from £75,000 to £100,000 with higher limits available of up to £1 million.
- Temporary employees are included in employers and public liability cover.
- Includes enhanced personal accident and income protection cover including the option to add sickness cover.
- £100,000 efficacy cover (protection should a product or service fail to perform its intended function) is included as standard regardless of trade, with higher limits available of up to £1 million.
- No claims discount of up to 25% for claim free risks (5 years claims free).
Get in Touch – Avoid Gaps in Your Cover
If you have not yet been in contact with us, please remember that if you took out cover through the previous provider, Towergate, your cover will not renew automatically.
It is important that we speak with you prior to your renewal date, to ensure you have continuous protection – and are not exposed by a gap in your cover.
We will attempt to contact you 30 days before your renewal is due – but please do contact us in the meantime if you have any questions or want to discuss your insurance.
We offer a no obligation quote and advice, so please contact us to see how we can help you.
Get a quote online or call us on 0333 015 6629
And, the best bit...
Registered NICEIC contractors get 10% off the cost of their insurance!