As a thank you to all customers that leave us a review via Feefo between 24 May and 31 August 2021, will automatically be entered into a lucky draw to be in with a chance of winning £250 to spend at the NICEIC and ELECSA Shop
To enter the competition, all you have to do is look out for the email from Feefo in your inbox after you have taken a policy out with us and follow the link provided.
Whatever you have to say, you will be entered into our lucky draw, where a winner will be selected at random around 1 September 2021.
- The promotion begins at 8am on 24 May 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31 August 2021.
- Feedback submitted after this closing date will not be entered into the draw.
- The competition is open to existing customers only.
- A winner will be selected at random around 1 September and will be contacted and announced shortly after.
- The prize will be £250 to spend at the NICEIC and Elecsa online shop.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Feefo.
- NICEIC and ELECSA Insurance Services reserves the right at any time to change, update or amend these terms and conditions. An updated version of the terms and conditions would be published as soon as possible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by UK Law and the courts of the UK shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.